Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Batley Buggy Club

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 09-03-2013
Tobamory Tobamory is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Pudsey Leeds
Posts: 246
Default Paint jobs

Anybody know of anyone either local or nationwide who does good paint jobs.

I'm looking for a full Union Jack body paint, I have messages a guy on the forums who's gong to ask his local guy who did his, but I wanted to ask you lot if anybody knew of anybody with super skills.

Prices if you can give an indication

Thanks guys

Rob

Ps not my body the K1
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com