|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi All
Seeing the thread for the MT4 drop down, the same company GRID-RC is gauging interest in producing a drop down for the Futaba 4PL transmitter. It would be a similar price to the MT4 version and would be a complete conversion kit. Much cheaper than upgrading to a PKS and pretty cool looking I think. Anyone who would be seriously interested ie money up front could get onto the pilot scheme and be the first to get their hands on it. It is not a goer yet as they are waiting for enough people to register interest first. If they get enough people interested for the pilot scheme then I am sure it will kick off. More info and contact details here http://www.rctech.net/forum/radio-el...n-grid-rc.html Oh btw, I have no connection other than having my name down for the pilot scheme for my 4PL. |
|
|