Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > 1/8 Nitro Off Road / Rallycross

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 21-04-2013
Shaun_TLR Shaun_TLR is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 377
Default Deciding on which nitro fuel to use

Hi all,

Im currently considering running an 808 nitro roller as its intended use (nitro). I had intially bought it for the parts as spares for my electric.

I am now looking at buying a nitro engine (see seperate thread for my noob nitro esc' questions on engine choice) but wondered what should be considered about the fuel.

Do I need to run the engine for the whole of its life on the same fuel? What do I consider other than just price.... do they differ much in quality? Obviously I guess local supply is one consideration.

Do certain branded engines run best on carter Nitro % content or certain branded fuels?

Any help would be great

thanks

shaun
__________________
My feedback profile

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=103724
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com