Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 13-05-2013
CAT3K's Avatar
CAT3K CAT3K is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 159
Default Looking for some decals

I'm looking for some vintage decals for my cars.

Basically looking for older cell decals (Sanyo, Galeforce etc) and servo, speedo and motor decals.

I'm not after full sheets just a couple of each would be nice, just enough to make my cars look like they did in the 90's

I have loads of parts to swap, or I can buy them too ;-)

Not all parts are available for swap, as I need some for builds, but 90% are : http://www.filesnack.com/files/ctjfgm9t
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com