Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Surrey & Hants RCCC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 01-06-2014
absolute alignment absolute alignment is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: farnborough
Posts: 218
Default Wanted

I need a good 10.5t motor (non speed passion as removed the connections from esc) for kians car. Him with James 6.5t is to much and I can't risk him beating me! Anyone have a spare for sale or swap for either 4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5 or 13.5t motors that I have?
Cheers
Dirty dear
__________________
Dirty Dear
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com