Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Batley Buggy Club

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 18-09-2014
whites75 whites75 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Halifax
Posts: 286
Default Club Membership

As a newcomer to the hobby when I get my cars I would like to come ever to practice on the track at spenborough if I may with a view to race at some point in the future.

please can you tell me the membership procedure, how it works and the cost please so I can join the gang
cheers
phil
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 08:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com