Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Titchfield Off Road Club Hants

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 29-11-2014
HOTSHOT III's Avatar
HOTSHOT III HOTSHOT III is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Wimborne, Dorset
Posts: 710
Default TORCH back in the day

I stumbled on some pics of the old track from circa 2008 when I spent the best part of a week scraping the moss off the astroturf in preparation for the debut of the ZX-5 Isambard Kingdom Brunel Edition (I seem to remember the wheelbarrow in image 4 lapped faster).

I'd completely forgotten about these, if anyone can make use of them to show how far the club has come they're more than welcome to use them:















Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com