Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Team C Racing

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 11-09-2015
Crazy L's Avatar
Crazy L Crazy L is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Hampshire
Posts: 1,051
Default Mad Monkey conv' with TC02c evo conversion kit

Hi guys

Just a quick one. I have an Ansmann mad monkey. It has a few Team C parts on it, and it goes ok. I'm of the thinking though that its transverse stick pack chassis may be letting it down a little the more I get to grips with 2wd again and the harder I push it.

So, being short of a few bob, And thus not affording a whole kit, I spied the conversion kit in Kev Lees online shop the other day for a meager £75, much better than buying a new car.

I'm after your opinions on whether this would improve my car no end or would I simply be wasting my time?

Many thanks.
__________________
Answer RC
SWorkz 35-3
SWorkz 350T
SWorkz S12-2


Instagram: crazylthirteen
Blogger: http://the-croucher.blogspot.co.uk/
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:32 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com