Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC > For sale

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 19-02-2016
Vincep1 Vincep1 is offline
New Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 1
Default AYK Racing Bobcat

I have for sale a working AYK Bobcat in excellent condition. I have managed to charge the battery and it runs well apart from reverse where it is full speed only. I have attached a picture of the pcb as it has slight damage you may know if this is the problem. Im afraid i know little about this car but it is in very good condition for its age. Please let me know if you need further pics or would like to offer. I dont have a price at present as i do not know its worth but please dont take the mickey. I have seen this car on international sites but not Uk at present.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1030936.JPG (566.4 KB, 12 views)
File Type: jpg P1030938.JPG (349.0 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg P1030942.JPG (359.7 KB, 17 views)
File Type: jpg P1030943.JPG (305.8 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg P1030944.JPG (422.0 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg P1030947.JPG (265.6 KB, 8 views)
File Type: jpg P1030949.JPG (442.5 KB, 10 views)
File Type: jpg P1030962.JPG (335.1 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg P1030954.JPG (387.6 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg P1030953.JPG (1.11 MB, 6 views)
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com