Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Vintage RC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 04-03-2016
JamieB76's Avatar
JamieB76 JamieB76 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 75
Default Yokomo YZ10

Guy, here is a sneak peak of what will be rebuilt over the coming ....

Might take me a while but thought I would post some pics up now of what it looked like back around 2012 when I purchased it.














I'm not fused with restoring this to prestine condition, it will be a simple case of strip, clean, rebuild. If there are any majorly worn or broken bits they will be replaced. I also have the instruction manual and box.

My Tomy Intruder is my main project, this can fill in the gaps while I am awaiting parts etc.

The YZ10 is currently in bits so any tips on cleaning and what to use greatly appreciated.
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com