|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
http://www.vipkarting.co.uk:80/
Been invited on a mates birthday to this place, anyone been? I fear they are quite slow and not nearly as good as you might think but happy to be told I couldn't be more wrong.
__________________
Nortech is ACE! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Judging by their video they are slow but they will feel much faster when your in them im sure.
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
just seen the photos on their website. you better pray for a dry day!!
__________________
4wd - X4TE 2wd - X2C (Mad Rat passed down to son!) Ansmann Racing UK RIP - MicroTech Racing Trader Feedback |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I been on something similar... but faster, full roll cahe type buggy thing, and they are far more fun in the wet than the dry....
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man! |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Danneth,
That's like a stones throw away from me and I didn't even know it was there! ![]() We had a go in some of these for Andy Fox's stag do and they are surprisingly good fun It was raining too when we went! They aren't that fast, but you can slide them about which is cool ![]() G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think the north east or just the York club shoudl organise a go kart event maybe a night out for everyone who is interested? I would love to take part!!
and when I say go-karts I mean on a tarmac [or similar] track
__________________
Matt Myers Team Associated b4 Team Associated b44 |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
you paying matt?
__________________
Custom MG-Racing Associated DMS |
![]() |
| Thread Tools | |
| Display Modes | |
|
|