Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Schumacher

Old 11-06-2010

the cougar s1 isnt much more than the rb5 and AE, where I'm from.

you should not have to call for support in these day and ages.

I dont personally have a problem myself, however im sure others do/have
Old 11-06-2010

Why arent you guys going back to the shop you bought the kits from.

Much easier than everyone contacting the manufacturer direct and you are supporting your local hobby or favoured web shop
Old 12-06-2010

I bought mine half way around the world, as we usually get stuff long after they get released, but then again I'm one of the lucky ones not to have major problems.
Old 12-06-2010

sounds like people are being lazy...they're so used to everything being spoonfed to them that when one little thing goes wrong they freak out...bring the other steering tube to a hardware store and match it up...it's not that hard...then while sending schuey another email call them also....computer problems happen in england too...would it be better to talk to a human being anyways
Old 12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by schmacher View Post
sounds like people are being lazy...they're so used to everything being spoonfed to them that when one little thing goes wrong they freak out...bring the other steering tube to a hardware store and match it up...it's not that hard...then while sending schuey another email call them also....computer problems happen in england too...would it be better to talk to a human being anyways
A bit of a sweeping statement there no?

Given all the amazing posts about their customer support it's only fair for those who've failed to contact them to share their experience - if not for anything else so that others know that the best way to contact Schumacher is via a phone call.

And presumably international customers should stay away from the car if they aren't willing to pay for a costly international call.

Car's great and other than a little disappointment - more from not having experienced the awesome support I read about than from the missing part - I bear no ill-will towards Schumacher. I don't think it's very fair to make assumptions and judgments when guys are just sharing our experience with the kit and the company's support.
Old 12-06-2010

sweeping statement...eh maybe...while missing parts always sucks,to me it just sounds like he hasn't exhausted all posibilites.
Old 12-06-2010

your a bloody hypocrite !

So is this what I assume of you?

if you buy a kyosho, would you call japan if a part was missing?

if you bought a Associated, would you call the US for the same reason.

You need to realize, not everyone has access to Local Hobby shops. Sometimes the only way to have access to things you want, is to buy over the net. Schumacher arnt exactly in every hobby shop. I think people need to pull their heads out of schumachers ass and stop acting like they are god and dont make any mistakes. Its not just 1 case, its a few!
Old 12-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by fastinfastout View Post
your a bloody hypocrite !

So is this what I assume of you?

if you buy a kyosho, would you call japan if a part was missing?

if you bought a Associated, would you call the US for the same reason.

You need to realize, not everyone has access to Local Hobby shops. Sometimes the only way to have access to things you want, is to buy over the net. Schumacher arnt exactly in every hobby shop. I think people need to pull their heads out of schumachers ass and stop acting like they are god and dont make any mistakes. Its not just 1 case, its a few!
Whats it got to do with you anyway? Why dont you keep your fat American mouth shut
Old 12-06-2010

I hope all your cougars fall apart to everyone whom suck to a company who clearly cannot communicate properly to the consumers.

I can understand people holding a grudge against drivers whom have had problems with their cougars. A brit, driving a brit car, so loving this car, im so proud to be driving a car made in my country. So nothing ever goes wrong, and if it does, its the consumers fault.

However you cannot deny the facts that some owners are having problems with communicating with schumacher.

So if people have a problem, so whats the problem with letting others know?

by the way, I'm not from america you dumb douche bag
Old 12-06-2010

dude who pissed in your cheerios today ? i'm from america and my schumacher situation has changed again... nobody is holding a grudge against anybody..he's had problem contacting through email so why not call them ? international call or not, if he's got the money for this car ,then he can make an international call.my hobby shop doesn't carry schumacher stuff but will order it for me... i actually have a cougar on the way and if i'm missing parts i will email them AND call them to get it resolved...and in the mean time go to a hardware store and hopefully find a replacement screw or steering tube if posible...nothing wrong with venting a little but sometimes it comes across as being whiney
Old 12-06-2010
Spends too long on oOple ...

Quote:
to be fair, these are not cheap kits, so really, you should expect them to be complete when they hit the doormat of your house... I think I would be a little annoyed with that, then pissed off if it didn't get sorted.
Old 12-06-2010

Quote:
Quote:
dude who pissed in your cheerios today ? i'm from america and my schumacher situation has changed again... nobody is holding a grudge against anybody..he's had problem contacting through email so why not call them ? international call or not, if he's got the money for this car ,then he can make an international call.my hobby shop doesn't carry schumacher stuff but will order it for me... i actually have a cougar on the way and if i'm missing parts i will email them AND call them to get it resolved...and in the mean time go to a hardware store and hopefully find a replacement screw or steering tube if posible...nothing wrong with venting a little but sometimes it comes across as being whiney
hmm.......how do people respond to you after you personally attacked the guy who started this thread for 'being lazy' and 'freaking out'.

did you not hear his complaint?

Did you not hear his process in contacting schumacher to rectify this problem?

He DID call and he DID email, he has exhausted all avenues. Yet schumacher has not come to the party. Are you sure he is being lazy now?

This is a public forum, if he has a problem, he is open to have a discussion.

identify the problem next time before you go spouting out crap
Old 12-06-2010

Now boys........play nice
Old 13-06-2010

ok i must have missed the part about him calling and yes kits should arrive complete everybody can agree about that...but haven't heard if he has bothered to go to a hardware store like i mentioned to make a steering tube for the time being...a little ingenuity goes a long way...just make the part until you can get a replacement from schumacher