Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Trade Room > For Sale

Old 24-07-2013

Default Associated SC10 Roller/ARTR

I have for sale my shortbus, its in great condition, never been bashed, only ever raced.

Comes with the alloy steering upgrade, and a set of minipins on AE wheels with a good 6 meetings life in them for indoor racing.

The car itself comes with a geared diff and a ball diff which in honesty needs a rebuild. You may want to stick a new set of slipper pads in it as well, but it would do for a couple of weeks. It comes with a set of truck springs as well.

That's all you would get if you bought it as a roller.

As an ARTR, would come with a brand spanking new Savox 1258, a Novak Havok ESC and a 10.5 turn HPI Flux motor. You would need your own radio gear and cells to have some shortbus fun.

The car has had some use, but is great for racing, recent shock rebuilds and its been looked after, I know the full lineage of the car from build to me, and I can say with hand on heart no expense has been spared in the upkeep of this truck. I'm only selling it cos the missus wont let me have 3 cars and my dad recently bought me a 2wd buggy, so the bus has to go!

I'm wanting £120 as a roller, and £250 as ARTR given the servo is brand spanking new, and the speedo has only done 7 meetings since new. Both prices DO NOT include postage. Am willing to deliver within 20 miles of Wakefield for a tenner, collection available as well.

Pictures below, please PM me with any questions, this is a great little truck at a good price.

AC
Attached Images
File Type: jpg shortbus3.jpg (130.3 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg shortbus1.jpg (134.9 KB, 19 views)
File Type: jpg shortbus2.jpg (134.4 KB, 21 views)
File Type: jpg shortbus4.jpg (132.7 KB, 24 views)
File Type: jpg shortbus5.jpg (121.0 KB, 11 views)

Thanks to Gray @ 01 and Alex @ Moss Models for being a pair of legends and supporting their local clubs!

Trader Feedback