|
|||||||||||||||
|
#21
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I heard that he lets you wash it sometimes
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#22
|
||||
|
||||
|
i like touring cars & rally, but super bikes are quite good
__________________
|
|
#23
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well he has just had it painted. And hes taken my name off the spoiler.
__________________
Schumacher Racing - Reedy - Schelle - TKR - Bandicoot Bodies - MIP - Nextlevelrc - Trishbits - Moss Models |
|
#24
|
|||
|
|||
|
For me it's mx, sx, superbikes and anything with an engine and two wheels really. Offroad is my main luv
|
|
#25
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Just get the butler to put it back on ![]() I wanted to do this when i was younger but i spoke to a few people in the business like tim brannigan who used to work for jordan and now builds gearboxes for numerous teams. I was advised against it, there is months away from home and the pay isnt very good (50K) Depends what you want to do, i think it could become very mundane, especially if you are not in one of the top teams. Now if you built rally cars and had your own firm, then that would be fun, but even more pressure and expectation is applied. I chose to build oil rigs instead, its about the same cost as an F1 car just less mobile |
![]() |
|
|