Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > General Race Chat

Closed Thread

Old 17-03-2013

Default So was there an apology?

I read and commented on an interesting thread on here last night about a certain person and his wrong doings - Where has it gone?

I'm sure it won't have been deleted because Jimmy wouldn't censor something like that.

We can all forgive a comment in the heat of battle, because when it was said I'm sure he didn't know it was a 13 years old child he was talking to but the issue was he refused to apologise after the event.

So, as this thread it titled, was there an apology?
Old 17-03-2013
Mad Member

Yes. There was another thread as well.
All dealt with now.
Old 17-03-2013
Administrator

It shouldn't have been on here at all - I've not actually read it yet - someone else moved it but I moved the last two. If you've a problem with a person tell them so - I know that's what I did recently I didn't come on here and publicly shame anyone and I don't think that's the right way to deal with it.

No matter what your feelings are about someone, it's just not right to bring it on here. Once you start throwing names of people about it's a very personal attack and justified or not, this aint the place for it.