|
|||||||||||||||
|
#32
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have recently recevied my bodyshell and I am over the moon with it. It looks far better in real life than it does on previous pictures and the quality of the lexan is superb.
I thought I'd put some pics on for you all - sorry its not a very exciting spray job but I do not have access to an air brush and wanted to get it on as soon as possible for the start of the outdoor season. I will soon be buying another one and get it sent off to a professional to get it looking perfect! Hope you like, and thanks again to Si at Phat Bodies. Jon ![]() ![]() (Pictures did not upload correctly... see the pics a few posts down!) Last edited by Wacker 2; 31-03-2009 at 02:01 PM. Reason: Pics not Uploaded |
|
|