Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1  
Old 24-04-2009
blue_pinky's Avatar
blue_pinky blue_pinky is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Weston-super-Mare
Posts: 1,625
Default AE VCS2 shock upgrade kit...

Been thinking about replacing my AE shocks for Losi ones on my x6, but I'm finding they're not that easy to come by. Thinking of changing mostly because I have trouble building the AE shocks consistently, and partly because I'm curious about the performance of the Losi ones.

Anyway, in my hunt around for info I've come accross the VCS2 shock upgrade kits for AE shocks, they are mostly talked about for onroad, but I've seen a few comments on other forums about using them on the off road shocks too.

Anyone got any experience of this kit? It's only cheap and looks like it could improve the standard shocks!
__________________
AKA: Andy Nancollis
1/10th drives: Yokomo BMax2MR & BMax4
1/16th drive: Carisma GTB
Racing in South West: http://www.mendiprcraceway.co.uk/
Racing in Wales: www.caldicotrcracers.co.uk
Kept running by: Yokomo via MB Models & www.tracksidespares.co.uk
Shells by Square Crabs
Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com