|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just blown my RX-311 mucking about in the rain, and wondering what other types (maybe Hi-Tech) work with Sanwa Gemini II transmitter and crystals? Or would I need different crystals as well?
Any ideas. Anyone know? Thanks.
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have used a HiTec HFS-03MM, use the Sanwa crystals
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok, that's cool. And they're more readily available and cheaper too. Hopefully interference wouldn't be a problem with the HiTec HFS-03MM.
Anyone know of any others, just so I have some options?
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I guess any Std Futaba type receiver would work, so long as you use Sanwa xtals. I don't think KO stuff works tho, but don't quote me on that.
__________________
:: AE B5MCE - SP 7.5 v3.0 Brushless Motor - Reedy Shorty Lipo - Savox Servo - Spektrum Rx :: :: Paint By Turnip Paint :: |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
the cheap cirrus ones work £15 from hobbystores amongst others from memory use the sanwa xtals though
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
http://www.hobbystores.co.uk/asp/FS_...mid=CRX0401/40 At that price I'll be driving through every puddle I can find!
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
I use Sanwa Exzes...I've used KO 297 and the Ko receiver with the carbon look.
You will need to always use Sanwa Xtals whatever reciever you end up using.
__________________
Matt Osland-Jones |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
i use mine with a novak xxl receiver always have
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why didn't you come to Bury Russ???? you could of joined a mass orgy of blowing eletrics!!!
Are you sure its blown, open up the case and stick it in the airing cupboard, might just be damp inside. |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hitec hfs-03mm works
Novak xxl Nosram recievers lrp recievers work futaba one work too
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for all the replies everyone.
Just as a little update, some guy from a shop got back to me about those cheap Cirrus ones and they will work but there is 15% range reduction. Don't know how much of an authority on the subject he is though, but this seems to make sense. Cheap receiver = short range. Dan - glad I stayed away to be honest. The reason I didn't come is that when I got up at 8am it was sunny, but they the weather turned really bad and there was thunder and lightning round my way. I thought about all the times I got soaked at Bury in the past, and all the times they'd called off the final and I had second thoughts. Turns out they called off the final again huh!
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
You blew your RX up bashing anyway so you should of come and at least blown it up during racing! |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
X-5^2 :: CR2 :: XXX-T MF |
![]() |
|
|