|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Got my ps3 sorted and I now have wipeout hd and gt5 prolouge gamer tag is mobile_chicane if anyone fancys whuping my ass on gt5
__________________
Founder of Team Mobile Chicane " slow is the new fast" |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Get yourself Cod.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
GT5 and COD4 or for the more open minded.. World at War. Awsome.
Thats all you need. Anyone got GTI Club? Worth it? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Played the demo, it's the biggest pile of crap ive ever played.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
does that world at war come with the zombie mini game? we've played that to death at work
__________________
If your PM doesn't at first succeed - try, try again. I'll reply in the end, honest. ![]() |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think so, but you have to complete the single player mode.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
my ps3 is away for repair
as it was having difficulty to start up the cd games perfect timing eh near xmas time even i bought my son fair few games for xmas!lucky it under 3 year warranty |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes once you complete it, you can access the zombie game.
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
call of duty and games of that genre realy dont intrest me.
I played a few on a mates ps3 a while ago and found they just wernt my thing. the wench likes batman lego though ![]() blu ray quality is excelent
__________________
Founder of Team Mobile Chicane " slow is the new fast" |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'd not be interested in that type of game if I played it on a PS3 either. Those games are for PC's
__________________
If your PM doesn't at first succeed - try, try again. I'll reply in the end, honest. ![]() |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Get yourself Grid, its loads better than gt5 online.
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
list of good games to try out (I'm not a fan of FPS games)
Heavenly Sword Uncharted: Drakes Fortune Motorstorm (1 or 2) Pain (PSN download) Wipeout HD (PSN download) Fallout 3 Mirrors Edge |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
Really? When did that go on? Ive never seen it....
|
![]() |
|
|