Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > X-Factory

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-12-2008
jono83's Avatar
jono83 jono83 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 1,365
Send a message via MSN to jono83
Default E-Speed hangers

what turnbuckle have you been using when the e-speed hangers have been fitted ? because my b4 ones are to long now
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-12-2008
MHeadling's Avatar
MHeadling MHeadling is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,241
Default

Hi mate, I had the same problem, I can't remember the part number but I used associated factory team 45mm turnbuckles and they are fine, I'm using rayspeed hubs btw.

Give DMS a call or get the part number off the associated web site
__________________

www.rccarshop.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30-12-2008
super__dan's Avatar
super__dan super__dan is offline
#1 ZX5 fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,482
Default

I just cut down the std one (or now Lunsford one)
__________________


Nortech is ACE!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 30-12-2008
jono83's Avatar
jono83 jono83 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Oswestry
Posts: 1,365
Send a message via MSN to jono83
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Headling View Post
Hi mate, I had the same problem, I can't remember the part number but I used associated factory team 45mm turnbuckles and they are fine, I'm using rayspeed hubs btw.

Give DMS a call or get the part number off the associated web site
Are the rayspeed hubs something i need ? or are they jus bling ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:31 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com