Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > The PlayGround

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 30-12-2008
mobile chicane's Avatar
mobile chicane mobile chicane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 431
Default Caster ex1

1/8th rtr brushless buggy

I've been after an 1/8th basher for a while but nitro cars are a pita and stink up my garage and I've yet to see a fg or baja go for less than £250 on ebay ( when they get to that price theyre genraly buggerd anyway.

so on the way home from work I pop into mk racin to get some bits and only just make it out the door without one of these.

http://www.m-k-racing.com/product_in...ac42d0748300af

you can buy the rolling chassis for about £150 but I suspect 1/8th specific speedo motor and servo + radio gear if required would be mutch more than the extra £150 that the rtr costs.

only let down for me was the trigger transmitter as I like sticks.

better put it on my wedding list
__________________
Founder of Team Mobile Chicane " slow is the new fast"
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 30-12-2008
Garry Driffill's Avatar
Garry Driffill Garry Driffill is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hull, Yorkshire
Posts: 1,940
Send a message via MSN to Garry Driffill
Default

I had a little go on Pete's from Answer RC at the last Bury Metro indoor meeting and it was ace!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 30-12-2008
Northy's Avatar
Northy Northy is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Malton, North Yorkshire - Gods Country
Posts: 8,364
Blog Entries: 15
Default

I too am very very very tempted by one of these. The main winner for me is the fact that it use 2 x 10th stick lipos, so you don't need to buy any custom expensive 1/8th specific ones.

Car looks very good also. I'd love a go with one

G
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 30-12-2008
Crazy L's Avatar
Crazy L Crazy L is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: South Hampshire
Posts: 1,051
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile chicane View Post
on the way home from work I pop into mk racin to get some bits and only just make it out the door without Rasey selling me more stuff cos he was having a poo whist reading Racer.
The truth is out there
__________________
Answer RC
SWorkz 35-3
SWorkz 350T
SWorkz S12-2


Instagram: crazylthirteen
Blogger: http://the-croucher.blogspot.co.uk/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 30-12-2008
Garry Driffill's Avatar
Garry Driffill Garry Driffill is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Hull, Yorkshire
Posts: 1,940
Send a message via MSN to Garry Driffill
Default

quality
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 30-12-2008
glypo's Avatar
glypo glypo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Surrey, England
Posts: 589
Default

I am doing a review on the roller. Due to be complete within a couple of weeks
__________________
Jason Moller
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 30-12-2008
mobile chicane's Avatar
mobile chicane mobile chicane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 431
Default

Rasey is marks no1 customer and sales behatch.

Trainspotting toilet

I wonder if knighter had to fumigate after rob left or did knighter shut up shop leaving rob on the throne
__________________
Founder of Team Mobile Chicane " slow is the new fast"
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 30-12-2008
mobile chicane's Avatar
mobile chicane mobile chicane is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 431
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northy View Post
I too am very very very tempted by one of these. The main winner for me is the fact that it use 2 x 10th stick lipos, so you don't need to buy any custom expensive 1/8th specific ones.

Car looks very good also. I'd love a go with one

G

yep same here and you can use non brca stamped 11.6v lipo packs from ebay if its a basher so megga run times no nitro stink and you can bash it around the local park without wrecking it or putting peoples backs up cos there's no noise of fumes.

I'll ask at swindon if they'd allw its use in the 8th nitro buggy class next time I go.
__________________
Founder of Team Mobile Chicane " slow is the new fast"
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com