|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
What springs and shock oil are you guys using on your b4's ?
__________________
Tim Snowdon The Silver Arrow B4 The Black B44 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im not telling anyone my secret setup.
Cost me 2 wishbones and a carbon fibre shock tower.
__________________
___________________________ Neil Adamson |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks like I am going to have to wing it !
How manus going up tomorrow to sort the track ? ;-)
__________________
Tim Snowdon The Silver Arrow B4 The Black B44 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ill be there tomorrow. Trying some water thin oils in the shocks!
__________________
Schumacher racing http://www.racingcars.com ne-rc.blogspot.com My Trader Feedback : www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25402 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there.. Soon as the F1 finishes..
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would imagine it will be the same as usual, i think the winner is going to be the one who crashes least round there
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will be there after the F1 also cannot miss it ! Go hammy ! And jense
__________________
Tim Snowdon The Silver Arrow B4 The Black B44 |
![]() |
|
|