|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I had an exam last friday afternoon. So arrived in college this morning to find i got a destiction
3 destrictions and 1 credit so far and everyone else in my class failled so they have a re sit on friday so they have alot of revision to do and ive been sent off for self derived study. And im really bored got nothing to do and im not alloud to leave college. Want to go home... So whats everyone else doing??????? A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Learning where the spell check button is, I hope it wasn't English
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
will you have to sleep that gasp off?
__________________
Sponsors: BBRC race team,Atom shells Ae b44, x factory x6,lrp shark Greggy does my shells |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice one ash,
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Matt Chandler HPI Europe / Hotbodies / Flux / Edit / SMD / HUDY / RC Bearings / MB Models / XtremeFX race paint http://matthew-chandlers-rc--blog.blogspot.com/ |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Im watching SC10 vids on YouTube, instead of working....which is what im currently being paid to do.
Oh, and wondering what my module results are for this year.
__________________
Previously: BRCA Micro Section Chairman. BRCA Micro National Champion. Currently: JQ fan. Bellend. Forums are better than Facebook groups |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
ttttt cris
ooo i should be studing for my last exam i a couple of weeks
__________________
Sponsors: BBRC race team,Atom shells Ae b44, x factory x6,lrp shark Greggy does my shells |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
On my Lunch break from work, where I earn money to pay taxes that contribute towards educating the young of this country.
Reading this thread, I am obviously not paying enough.
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Luckily, I paid 12 years of tax and NI before I decided to go back into education.....
And I can spell
__________________
Previously: BRCA Micro Section Chairman. BRCA Micro National Champion. Currently: JQ fan. Bellend. Forums are better than Facebook groups |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Sat on my bum in work reading posts on oople
waiting for HR to give me the contract negotiation I want
__________________
Team Associated- HobbyWing- Reedy- CML |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Stuart you mean like me who goes to work and pay's tax's to pay for my education.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Still at work (part-time), trying to find a non-stick egg poacher pan thingy on tinterweb
lol
__________________
Previously: BRCA Micro Section Chairman. BRCA Micro National Champion. Currently: JQ fan. Bellend. Forums are better than Facebook groups |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Have you got a egg poaching pan cris??? If so a small ammount of butter stops them sticking.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
I dont at the moment Ash, I used to but that was many moons ago.
Have a poached egg thing going on at the moment lol
__________________
Previously: BRCA Micro Section Chairman. BRCA Micro National Champion. Currently: JQ fan. Bellend. Forums are better than Facebook groups |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yea poached egg on toast mmmmmmmm.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
what
just crack the egg inot a pan of boiling water witha drop of viniger on it trun heat down Done
__________________
Team Associated- HobbyWing- Reedy- CML |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
im reading posts on oople
and wish i was in Monaco as Lee-mags there ![]() ooo and having cookie dough milkshake
__________________
Sponsors: BBRC race team,Atom shells Ae b44, x factory x6,lrp shark Greggy does my shells |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
YAY only got 25 minutes left then i can go home. They have let me go home early yay.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
![]() |
|
|