Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > CLUB TALK > Norfolk Buggy Club

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 24-07-2009
racingdwarf's Avatar
racingdwarf racingdwarf is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Norfik
Posts: 2,910
Exclamation 2wd regional

Hi all

I have recived an Email from Trevor who is very concerned about the number of people who are going to do the 2wd regional at costal. If there are less than 15 drivers there could be a problem. I have only attended one regional this year so it would be a bit the "pot calling the kettel black" to lecture about being there.

If any NBC member wants to race at this meeting please let Trevor or JCB know asap, I intend on keeping enough gear to race my B4 so it looks like I will be going....Errrm if it's on.


Dave
__________________
Dave

www.norfolkbuggyclub.moonfruit.com

kyosho optima,Bosscat,Boomerang,,RB5 Vega,RB7,,RC12 5.2, TLR22-4,MP9,HB807T
Flask of tea & a rollup
Anglia model centre & CT Models
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=28117
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com