|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its the NE consortium meeting today, what was the club consensus on a regional
__________________
Schumacher racing http://www.racingcars.com ne-rc.blogspot.com My Trader Feedback : www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25402 |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
do it!!!
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good stuff
__________________
Schumacher racing http://www.racingcars.com ne-rc.blogspot.com My Trader Feedback : www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25402 |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
It wasn't the meeting today,
I'll let people know when it is, but at present on the comittee your outvoted. If anyone would like to organise it, on the basis it isn't going to cost the club money and using the school is a no go before we ask, let me know and i'll send you to the meeting whenever it is. Peter |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Well I think we should definately run a regional!!
Unless we want model car racing to die in the North East!! I'll do all I can to help as long as it's before Christmas.. I wont be available much after that.
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
In short we cant hire a van and temple park due to costs. So its either hire a van and do it somewhere else, or temple park and borrow a van...
I think we could go ahead with one but cancel it if we dont get sufficient applicants.
__________________
___________________________ Neil Adamson |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've got the date for the consortium meeting, so if anyone is wanting to organise this pm me and I'll give you the details.
Peter |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can someone from the Jarrow committee please contact me today to let me know the following:
Would you like an event? Do you have a venue/dates? Will anyone be attending the meeting tonight? Thanks, G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there tonight.
Peter |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any news??
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yeah I'm going on my holidays
Peter |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
thought you just come back
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
man of leisure me.
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
Probably get a tax rebate every year aswell.
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah - all his different cars are claimed as genuine business expense against tax
__________________
Mini Mardave ; 2 x HPI Pro 3 ; Lazer ZX-5 & ZX-5 FS2 ; AE B4, all handicapped by me Sponsored by The Cosmetic House |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is this pick on me day or something
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
yep
cause I'm starting to feel sorry for nufc, for some really weird resaon !
__________________
Mini Mardave ; 2 x HPI Pro 3 ; Lazer ZX-5 & ZX-5 FS2 ; AE B4, all handicapped by me Sponsored by The Cosmetic House |
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|