|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just ordered my Pred
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Which car are you running at the moment and what do you think is better about the pred?.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was running xx4 and then a Cat. Nothing wrong with any of those I just love the Pred and the way it drives and looks. What more do you need
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
I was thinking of getting a b44 but having seen the pred race at Worksop I've decided to go with that.
I had one off the first preds years ago and thought it was a good car then but it looks like the reliability and strengh have got so much better over the years. |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi brooksy, sorry i havent been in touch much regarding the pred, glad your atill keen!! Tjf... Welcome home
__________________
Team Losi Racing, Horizon Hobby TLR 22 5.0, TLR 22X-4, TLR 22-4, 22-4 2.0 Atomic Carbon S2, S44, Vega B4.1 Trader feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19374 |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi Tom,more keen than ever now. Decided to get a new one instead of second hand. Just got to wait to get some cash. Would put it on the visa but if the wife finds out I don't think she'd be very happy,ha ha.
. Should be ordering one first week in jan fingers crossed. Might have to ask you guys for a few pointers on set-up and the like if you don't mind?. Hopefully I can get in at Worksop with it. |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Good to hear!! Feel free to ask as many questions as you need to, the new website is good aswell, check it out!
__________________
Team Losi Racing, Horizon Hobby TLR 22 5.0, TLR 22X-4, TLR 22-4, 22-4 2.0 Atomic Carbon S2, S44, Vega B4.1 Trader feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19374 |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
hope you join our gang soon, Brooksy, and we'll definitely help you out with setups
__________________
aka Ludo |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Cheers guys. Just been on pred site. It's good to put faces to names.
Think I'll start with set-up you've put on there kev,then take it from there. I actualy can't wait to get the car(bit sad I know) ,it's been twenty years since I've built a car from new.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yup, KevLee's setup is a very good starting point.
And my face, you should now it by now ^^
__________________
aka Ludo |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
If you can I would try and order it before January as the VAT will rise back to 17.5% this will add nearly £10 to the kit price. If you are planning on getting a few other bits and pieces (plastic chassis and revised steering arms are highly recomended) then this rise could make a big difference to the cost.
Don't forget the prices on the xtreme website do not include VAT.
__________________
Lets Off Road! |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
S##t,I didn't realise the prices were minus the vat!!!!. Might have to sell my iPod classic to fund the extra cost!.
![]() Only other way is my flexible friend. |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
James |
![]() |
|
|