Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Events & Venues > BRCA Nationals & Regionals > North East

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 26-04-2007
Northy's Avatar
Northy Northy is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Malton, North Yorkshire - Gods Country
Posts: 8,364
Blog Entries: 15
Exclamation Teesside CANCELED Sunday 6th May 2wd Round 2 (Preston Park)

Sunday 6th May 2wd Round 2 at Teesside (Preston Park) has unfortunatley had to be cancelled as they are unable to have the use of the land in the park.

The 4wd meeting on the 17th of June is definately on and they are hoping to get another date (16th) if possible for the 2wd event. If not they will try to run a one day event at a differant date for the 2wd.

Sorry about this guys, can anyone who knows someone who doesn't come on here please let them know, and tell them to get on here!!!

Cheers,

G
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26-04-2007
Lee's Avatar
Lee Lee is offline
Lee-Mag
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: More north than Northy!!
Posts: 6,943
Default

Gutted
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26-04-2007
super__dan's Avatar
super__dan super__dan is offline
#1 ZX5 fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,482
Default

I feel super__harsh saying this but it was the only regional I couldn't make, so am over the moon with this!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 26-04-2007
chrispattinson's Avatar
chrispattinson chrispattinson is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: South Shields
Posts: 1,756
Default

Are there any alternative outdoor meetings on that date where I could get some practice and testing done?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26-04-2007
chrispattinson's Avatar
chrispattinson chrispattinson is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: South Shields
Posts: 1,756
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super__dan View Post
I feel super__harsh saying this but it was the only regional I couldn't make, so am over the moon with this!
Thats harsh Dan,

but I can see where your coming from.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 26-04-2007
emzy's Avatar
emzy emzy is offline
Grammarator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Leeds, UK.
Posts: 1,022
Send a message via Skype™ to emzy
Default

2 days before my Spanish oral, so I wouldn't have made it anyway...

Although the 16th June... SATURDAY ALERT!!!

*runs and hides before people hit me*
__________________
http://japazzle.wordpress.com
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 26-04-2007
stegger's Avatar
stegger stegger is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Liverpool
Posts: 2,714
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super__dan View Post
I feel super__harsh saying this but it was the only regional I couldn't make, so am over the moon with this!
Same here
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 26-04-2007
tc2k tc2k is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 750
Send a message via MSN to tc2k
Default

Gutted
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 26-04-2007
WHITTLER555's Avatar
WHITTLER555 WHITTLER555 is offline
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,810
Default

I have to say I have been in a quandry regarding the Teesside meetings. I can only do the minimum 3 events in NE 4WD series and if Teesside do not hold their 4WD regional it leaves me running at the NW meetings.

This is a problem as 4WD is not likely to be fully supported in the NW series this year although I know they will be running some heats tagged on to the
2WD regionals. If there is not good attendance and it counts towards your formula, you could get an F2 without really deserving it.

Therefore, as long as it is CONFIRMED that Teesside will be running a 4WD regional on 17th June then I will stick with 4WD NE and not run on Sunday at Southport with my 4WD.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 26-04-2007
gazbaz2's Avatar
gazbaz2 gazbaz2 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Middlesbrough
Posts: 753
Send a message via MSN to gazbaz2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WHITTLER555 View Post
I have to say I have been in a quandry regarding the Teesside meetings. I can only do the minimum 3 events in NE 4WD series and if Teesside do not hold their 4WD regional it leaves me running at the NW meetings.

This is a problem as 4WD is not likely to be fully supported in the NW series this year although I know they will be running some heats tagged on to the
2WD regionals. If there is not good attendance and it counts towards your formula, you could get an F2 without really deserving it.

Therefore, as long as it is CONFIRMED that Teesside will be running a 4WD regional on 17th June then I will stick with 4WD NE and not run on Sunday at Southport with my 4WD.
Hi There whittler555 i can confirm that the 4wd regional is
Definitely
on (17th june), its just the 2wd (6th may) that has been cancelled till a later date.
Gary
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 26-04-2007
rcracer's Avatar
rcracer rcracer is offline
oOple Contributor
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Hornsea Del a Mar
Posts: 2,461
Send a message via MSN to rcracer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northy View Post
Sunday 6th May 2wd Round 2 at Teesside (Preston Park) has unfortunatley had to be cancelled as they are unable to have the use of the land in the park.

The 4wd meeting on the 17th of June is definately on and they are hoping to get another date (16th) if possible for the 2wd event. If not they will try to run a one day event at a differant date for the 2wd.

Sorry about this guys, can anyone who knows someone who doesn't come on here please let them know, and tell them to get on here!!!

Cheers,

G
will there be somewhere to camp on site ?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 26-04-2007
bigred5765's Avatar
bigred5765 bigred5765 is offline
Lion-O - King of the Thundercats
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: chorley
Posts: 8,474
Send a message via MSN to bigred5765 Send a message via Skype™ to bigred5765
Default

o poo, never mind saves me a 300 mile round trip.
__________________
Mattys the driver,my names carl
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-05-2007
emzy's Avatar
emzy emzy is offline
Grammarator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Leeds, UK.
Posts: 1,022
Send a message via Skype™ to emzy
Default

I've just realised how annoyed this makes me...!

I remembered why I WAS going this Sunday - because otherwise I can't do enough to count in either class.

Now I'm officially buggered! 17th June and 20th May are literally the day before an exam... and the rest are Saturdays (other than Durham 2wd and 4wd, York 2wd and Batley 4wd).

Grrrr.
__________________
http://japazzle.wordpress.com
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-05-2007
tc2k tc2k is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 750
Send a message via MSN to tc2k
Default

Come to teesside indoors this saturday instead everyone
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-05-2007
emzy's Avatar
emzy emzy is offline
Grammarator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Leeds, UK.
Posts: 1,022
Send a message via Skype™ to emzy
Default

Don't think I'll get an F rating there!!

Maybe an F-off rating!
__________________
http://japazzle.wordpress.com
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-05-2007
tc2k tc2k is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 750
Send a message via MSN to tc2k
Default

Jesus, no need to go off on one
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-05-2007
emzy's Avatar
emzy emzy is offline
Grammarator
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Leeds, UK.
Posts: 1,022
Send a message via Skype™ to emzy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2k View Post
Jesus, no need to go off on one
Well... I found it funny... *shrug*
__________________
http://japazzle.wordpress.com
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-05-2007
super__dan's Avatar
super__dan super__dan is offline
#1 ZX5 fan
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 3,482
Default Kirky’s wedding do

Derek’s sent out that the regional is being postponed to sat 16th June, which therefore is the morning after Kirky’s wedding do. Bless him he specifically arranged it so it didn’t clash with any racing and now it does. Is the wedding date changing???
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 02-05-2007
Chequered Flag Racing's Avatar
Chequered Flag Racing Chequered Flag Racing is offline
Spends too long on oOple ...
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: In Early Retirment
Posts: 5,994
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tc2k View Post
Come to teesside indoors this saturday instead everyone
why not make it all day Sunday Ace's practice
__________________
o0ple Trader Feedback
NE Venue's New & Old
my space on YouTube
CFR RCTV Channel
Glenn Atterton

BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion
LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 02-05-2007
tc2k tc2k is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Stockton-on-Tees
Posts: 750
Send a message via MSN to tc2k
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chequred-flag.rc-products View Post
why not make it all day Sunday Ace's practice
What?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com