|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am thinking about changing cars, currently i am running a yokomo bmax but the slipper and diff's are a problem.
Does the fs and fs2 have sollid diff's and easy to adjust slipper? The kyosho cars look awesome. Not a lot of people are running them over here in belgium. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Matt, if you chop you hand off does it say KYOSHO inside?
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Last time he did that it did!
![]() Did you know he has had a Kyosho tattoo?? lol!!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
no it says woodys a c**t lol
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
If the tattoo is where Stu says it is Nick, then I'm worried.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
oy whos ratteled your cage??? lol
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lol!
U pinned it yet matt?
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
yes the pins in yet to try but me and that c**t from je spares lol have noticed that its lighting up the front wheels in a corner and making it push a bit so im hoping it will put more drive to the rear and stop it
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I know the negative effect your getting Matt, I felt it on mine at the Southport Regional but didn't have the chance to figure it out. What Stu says does make sense!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
This is why i run the white pad on both sides of the slipper.. as the red pad lets go alot sooner than the white pad I have some white pads if you want to try them pal Follow this link, then have a look t the FS2 manual... what it says is correct.. http://www.petitrc.com/setup/kyosho/...azerZX5FS.html "Insert pin to increase acceleration response..Remove for better handleing or turning ability.." Cheers Nick |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
I cant believe no body has said anything yet about me helping set up an FS!
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
thanks stu!!! lol ive miss worded an earlier post i must add its not pushing in the corner its understeering
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
I didnt mean it that way, i ment, as everybody knows my feelings on this car.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
I never had a problem with the slipper and diffs with my bmax. The slipper was a little hard to adjust, but it retained its tension well. I have a new FS that I'm keen on building when I find the time, hopefully its as good as the bmax I had
|
![]() |
|
|