|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
its 2 years old!! u fs boys live in the past>>
Or a dark car park ![]() ![]()
__________________
Schumacher K2 Schumacher KC |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have a sore neck............
__________________
Durango DEX410 Tekin rs pro/x12 6.5T DEX210 with Tekin and 6.5T Schumacher Cougar sv2 pro Ansmann Mad Rat, Mad monkey, Macnum Tamiya FAV, Tamiya Hornet Tamiya Grasshopper, Tamiya Hotshot Ansmann X4SC, Ansmann X4SC pro |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
It must have been a childhood dream look he dyed is hair kyosho red . Handsome chap!! Shame about the ginger hair
Last edited by woOdy; 15-02-2011 at 10:56 AM. |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
oh yeh thats better - cheers mike |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Careful Dave! Woody's a moderator on here now. You wouldn't want to upset another one would you?
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I thought not |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
I would have gone for 'Great Guy' personally. But then I'd never say something like that about Woody.......
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) Last edited by woOdy; 15-02-2011 at 10:56 AM. |
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
You can say what ever you want as I can delete it after I have read it! LOL
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
![]() ![]() ![]()
__________________
Also Fan of "Shepherd Neame" |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
I love this job!!!!!!!
|
![]() |
|
|