|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
I am completely discusted that Oople should allow themselves to be sucked into a racist hate campaign, I cannot beleive that Jim and Vicky can let an interview be dictated in such a way.
It is a disgrace to gernalism that an entire race of people be branded in the way that Oople reporters have allowed such a narrowwminded individual to take over an interview and start verbally abusing people in such a vial and discusting way. To allow this person to be involved in said interview is one thing but to then publish said racist comments is simply unbeleiveable. I would like to here how Oople justifies the flagrant use of these extremely derogitory remarks and how it inteds to correct this apaulling abuse of it's power to bring information to the general public. I thought Jim was such a decent chap, now I have seen his true colours I doubt I will ever be able to look at him in the face again. This is the offensive comment which is taken from an Interview with Paul Sinclair "Have you ever heard of Wales, and if so do you prefer England or Wales? Yes I have, although I haven't had the chance to sample and compare the two countries. (Chris Long later explained to Paul that Wales would be alright if it wasn't for the Welsh)." I expect the some of 1 mini chedder be paid in compensation to be made to each and every Welsh person. I will have mine delivered to Finland please Just you wait Donga
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just in case anyone is in doubt the above is a pizz take
Though GOD help Chris Long when my wife sees him next LOL |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
you had me till the cheddar bit
You were about to get abused
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
All that loverly scenary is wasted on the Welsh though!
G
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
hahahah love it Thumbs, if it wasnt for the smilies flashing at me i would have taken it as real
__________________
Team Associated- HobbyWing- Reedy- CML |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
In my country 'Donga' mean massive wanger, correct in yours also?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
For a moment then I thought I had a genuine ‘ranting' competitor... I’m still number one huh
.
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Grrrr.... i'll set Ash on ya!
__________________
Gareth Stanton |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
HAHA thats ace.
The welsh are ace. But i dont like it when people say i live in wales im english 100% A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
we wouldnt have you Ash.
Northy i know your pred is sk8 bored flat but do you want it flat H sit down arss flat?
__________________
Team Associated- HobbyWing- Reedy- CML |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Im quiet happy in england thanks. My life wouldnt be worth living if i was welsh. I would be bullied even more.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
if you where welsh we STILL wouldnt want you in wales
__________________
Team Associated- HobbyWing- Reedy- CML |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Gareth Stanton |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
pred pop dot
__________________
Team Associated- HobbyWing- Reedy- CML |
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
In Welsh a "donga" is the flap of skin that surrounds a cows annus
|
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
hahahahahahahah
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
just come back from wales, and i have to say the best bit about wales is................................................ .the road out of it
__________________
MBModels - Schumacher Racing - Vapextech.co.uk - MRT - Savox - SMD |
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Yeh, but its sooo good, that you english have to pay to get in here and we let you out(over the severn) for FREE
OOOh i wouldn't want to see Penny after that welsh comment, start hiding mr long.
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ha ha ha ha ha
You know I don't mean it, Welsh are ace - ya see I knew you had a sense of humour! How is Penny's sense of humour?
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
She only has a sense of humour on days that don't end in a Y
Your only hope is that I forget to tell her of this dispicable outrage |
![]() |
|
|