|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Awesome performance from all the vega drivers today at Kidderminster and especially John Spencer for making his first national 2wd A final! Matt Owen and Ashley Caunt put their cars into the b with Tony Evdoka in the C so a strong performance all round!
Well done lads! Kev |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
What versions were they running?
John - K Tony - K Matt - K ? |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Pretty certain they are all running the RB5 version.
__________________
MOST important don't crash. Kyosho DB1 Kyosho Vega RB5 GenII Kyosho RB 6.7 MB MODELS www.rccarshop.co.uk www.ghostrc.co.uk |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Got your Rude weights, mate!
![]() Cheers, Kev!!
__________________
Absima - InsideLineRacing - Puppy Paint |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
B final for Matt? Good show mate!! That must be your best result at nationals is it?? Good job
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Really pleased with the performance of the Vega.Good job to all the Vega team.
__________________
ASH DOES THE DRIVING ... IM THE MECHANIC Team Schumacher |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Well done Ash. Great result.
Yanina's promised my Vega will be here this week so will be dropping you or Dad a note on starting setups!
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Let me know when you're ready, Chris and I'll make sure Kev Lee has one in stock for ya, dude!!
__________________
Absima - InsideLineRacing - Puppy Paint |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Looks like the rb5 is the one to have! Mmmm
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sure is get one ordered you no you carnt resist mate.
__________________
ASH DOES THE DRIVING ... IM THE MECHANIC Team Schumacher |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Had a 201 Vega, but sold it due to needing funds
so back with my trusty SV.. To be fair I haven't got the skills though.. When I got my SV out again although not as easy I got it round just as quick at my Vega 201. "If" I was to have a Vega again it'd be the RB5 version.I do have a ropey rb5 that I got off eBay a while back. |
![]() |
|
|