Go Back   oOple.com Forums > Car Talk > Xtreme - VEGA

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-07-2011
styleone's Avatar
styleone styleone is offline
oOple Journalist
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 1,056
Question x11 lipo chassis price change?

Quick question, is it me or has the x11 lipo chassis kit price gone down recently on Team Xtreme website??
It still appears to be the same as its been for ages on inside line racing
__________________
Team Durango - Inside Line Racing - Rudebits - dBoots - Trakpower

Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-07-2011
MHeadling's Avatar
MHeadling MHeadling is offline
*SuPeRsTaR mEmBeR*
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,241
Default

You need to add VAT to Xtreme website, so thats prob the difference
__________________

www.rccarshop.co.uk
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-07-2011
styleone's Avatar
styleone styleone is offline
oOple Journalist
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 1,056
Arrow price change?

Cheers Mark

Strange how they don't show the price including VAT? From running a small business for years I'd wonder how that affects their customer relationships? Well I've added the 'dreaded' and it makes a little more sense

I'm pondering buying one, had an advert up on wanted section and had few repplies to my 'x11 lipo chassis version' advert, but nothing come to fruition at the moment.

Xtreme do seem a little difficult to pin down with certain elements of pre sale service, although Inside Line are very helpful

What's peoples experience with the after sales service from xtreme? they have never once responded to many a query??

Well I know the Pred is an amazing buggy so I may make the jump very soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Headling View Post
You need to add VAT to Xtreme website, so thats prob the difference
__________________
Team Durango - Inside Line Racing - Rudebits - dBoots - Trakpower

Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-07-2011
InsideLineModels's Avatar
InsideLineModels InsideLineModels is offline
Kev Lee oOple Advertiser
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Neston, Cheshire
Posts: 1,140
Default

Team Xtreme's prices should be the same as ours once VAT is added. If you find something that's not let me know and i'll sort it.

I'm always on hand for any queries. I stock the parts, but apart from that I also race for Team Xtreme and part of that is to support the brand. so for any information you need just ask and i'll do my best to help.

Cheers
Kev
__________________
Call us on: 0151 336 7315
like us on Facebook!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-07-2011
styleone's Avatar
styleone styleone is offline
oOple Journalist
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: West Midlands
Posts: 1,056
Thumbs up support

Cheers Kev,

Legend mate ...I have spoken to you several times previously via telephone at inside, great to know you on hand for any help. Much appreciated

I always find people such as yourself and of course the guys at DMS (darren etc) the reason that RC thrives as a tight knit community, by that I mean direct interaction with experts, team drivers and distributors just doesn't happen with other hobbies, so big thumbs up to all the positive souls who keep this scene rich with high class products and information

Top lads

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideLineRacing View Post
Team Xtreme's prices should be the same as ours once VAT is added. If you find something that's not let me know and i'll sort it.

I'm always on hand for any queries. I stock the parts, but apart from that I also race for Team Xtreme and part of that is to support the brand. so for any information you need just ask and i'll do my best to help.

Cheers
Kev
__________________
Team Durango - Inside Line Racing - Rudebits - dBoots - Trakpower

Check out my trader feedback here - http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65776
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-07-2011
Tom3012 Tom3012 is offline
Mad Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Sunny southport
Posts: 1,747
Send a message via MSN to Tom3012
Default

Mines still for sale... £140 plus p+p if your interested
__________________
Team Losi Racing, Horizon Hobby
TLR 22 5.0, TLR 22X-4, TLR 22-4, 22-4 2.0

Atomic Carbon S2, S44, Vega B4.1

Trader feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19374
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:00 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com