|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Finally found some time to put all the pics I have taken over the summer onto my online album. Mr Ellis I hope you like your flying car!!!
http://gallery.me.com/alastair.lecomte#100045
__________________
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Love it! Some really good photo's in there...
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
nice pics al
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Good pics, thankfully not many of me
Only a few of my SX3.. None of my 2WD or others? lol
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
cools pictures indeed, also now know my durango rims appear to be what I am cornering with (not the tyre)
god I love the digital age! |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
very good pictures of my car good job mikey
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Great pictures
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
some good pics of me pulling stupid faces, love it.
and a couple of myself and the lovely Leilei ![]()
__________________
Answer RC SWorkz 35-3 SWorkz 350T SWorkz S12-2 Instagram: crazylthirteen Blogger: http://the-croucher.blogspot.co.uk/ |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks everyone, damn Mikey you even get credit for my photography!
__________________
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
sorry didnt read it properly !!
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
No worries, the shot of your flying vega is a cracker even if I say so myself
__________________
|
![]() |
|
|