|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey
Not been racing in a while. Is racing on this sunday ? Who is turning up as the weather is looking rather shitty. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep, I'll be there, short of torrential rain I'm racing.
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Why don't you look on the website and see the results of last weeks racing in the rain.
__________________
Also Fan of "Shepherd Neame" |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
I will be there
We love the rain! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
what time are you starting
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Arrive at 10:30-11 the earlier, the easier parking is.
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ill be there too,buggy handles better in the rain...
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'm not sure about a buggy - I'm getting back to work on my hovercraft project......
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Forget it, it's rained all day today.
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Its wetter in my garage than outside though - the washing machine has just died
. Guess what I'm doing tomorrow!
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Using washing machine parts to build an RC hovercraft, going off the evidence above.
__________________
__________________________ TLR 22 B44.2 |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
Now that is a plan!
__________________
Yz4 - Yz2 DEX210 - Cobra 4210- DEX410 RC10 Team - Manta Ray - RC10T Mini Trophy - Blizzard - Wheely King Tz4 - GT24B BMRCC Emergency back-up race controller (but only if nobody better is available) |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
You should sell your electrics, you don't actually need them your car never leaves the house!
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
I wona race but i cant be arsed gettin piss wet lol.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Forecast is no rain today....Believe it when i see it.
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
il be at track for 9.30 to open up, if we can get an early start we may have better chance at avoiding rain as at the moment its not raining
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will be there between 10 to 10.30 to help set track up.
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|