|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
What, Wednesday already and no topic about racing this week?!
I won't be there, so y'all have a good time now
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there. Was hoping to run my Durango 210, but managed to cook the cheap ESC with my dodgy soldering before the cars even turned a wheel! So 4wd for me. See you Friday.
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Reg and myself are in 2wd
__________________
WRCA 2WD indoor Champion I AM A RACING GOD |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yup ill be back for the first time in 5 weeks.... 2wd for me
I hear Axeman is pretty hot at 2wd now ? Is this true ? Has the 4wd Racing God become multi-class-talented ?? |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Just have to wait and see how good steve is on sunday
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
people do keep telling me this. But I hate 2wd!!! I will be running it again on friday and sunday so we will see.
__________________
WRCA 2WD indoor Champion I AM A RACING GOD |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
This i gotta see reg
![]() Oh the Axe has it well sussed Mat
__________________
Dragon Hydrographics TEAM DAD RECOMMENDS- TRACKSIDE SPARES- NUCLEAR-RC |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
has any body got l plates for my two wheel drive thinking about puting bungee cord between me and the axe
but saying that dont now what to run yet as i love 4 wheel drive and the two wheel drive is just to pass the time away on two days of racing better than watching filth on the lap top ?? ![]() roll on friday ![]()
__________________
i am the thirteenth apostle |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll be there doing 4wd as always although matt has other ideas...
|
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
I'll be there running 2wd, not sure what buggy or conversion kit to run yet tho.....
![]()
|
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
I wont be there, will be celebrating some ole codgers birthday
__________________
CML DISTRIBUTION -SOUTHWESTRC -HPI - RUDEBITS - MR O FOAMS - LMR - ATOMIC CARBON -STARREGORSEHOLIDAYPARK - ICON RC
|
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yep. 2wd for me.
__________________
Gareth Stanton |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
git
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
im booked in but If i dnt get my ball joints nd slipper clutch done i dnt think ill have a very succesful weekend,unless i blackout nd then i can blame it on tha lol
__________________
cml distrubutions/dragon paints/rumney hill tattoo |
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
Alisha and I will be there 2WD.
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#18
|
|||
|
|||
|
Maybe........, just don't tell the wife or I'm for it!!
Gotta try em all to see which suits my driving style lol
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
so you've run the 22 & X6, is it the centro or have you got something else now?
|
|
#20
|
|||
|
|||
|
Anyone getting there stupid early this week?
|
![]() |
|
|