|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Pack is opening up this Sunday, so racing is ON.
__________________
Ian Dalziel
Trader Feedback North East Amateur Motorsport (formerly Jarrow & Oxclose RC Racing) http://www.neamRC.co.uk Racing Sundays 6pm-10pm @ Seaham Youth Centre, SR7 8QE |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
AKA Dexter Ex Club Chairman Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/ http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/ |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any idea of numbers yet? All depends on numbers if I turn up.
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
i'm in!
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wont be there, used my pass out on Saturday at Teesside
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
well.... i was there with a friend!!! but wasnt open!
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
I didnt turn up as i had the worst hangover ever
__________________
AKA Dexter Ex Club Chairman Visit our Face Book Page for address and to book in https://www.facebook.com/groups/289589121226171/ http://www.neamotorsport.co.uk/ |
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
I know that feeling all to well
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Apologies, I turned up to open but found I was the only person there. I waited until 10 past unfortunately no one else turned up so I didn't open up. Bank Holidays are a bit hit and miss either you get either a good turn out or a crap one like last night.
|
![]() |
|
|