|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
why, you homophobic in this modern, cosmopolitan age we live in.... next you will be disgusted at mixed race too....
__________________
dragon paints : team tekin : fusion hobbies :SCHUMACHER RACING : Nuclear R/C for all my sticky and slippery stuff - if it needs gluing or lubing, Nuclear RC is the man! |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
I have nothing against gay poeple im just wonderingwhy we have it on oople noramly we just have stuff related to RC like tekin and CDS models and i thought dating websites would be the last thing advertised on oople.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
haha, someone told me about this the other day - it's like when I got utterly spammed with HMV advertising. The google adverts are supposed to be related to the content - so I have no idea why this should be coming up but I'm on here all the time and have never seen it!
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
lol i mentioned it over msn Jimmy, who was it we said was to blame ! ?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
From the title I though this was advertising that group that Inpsector Gadget always used to stop taking over the world ???
__________________
Nortech is ACE! |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
nice Dan
__________________
WWW.SERVOSHOP.CO.UK |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Doesn't Google target ads at users based on previous web browsing history. So if you've been on used car web sites you get ads for car insurance, etc...
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thats what I heard too. I havent gotten anything but rc related banner ads on here.
__________________
The American "Andy Moore" | Kyosho America | kyoshoamerica.com | Team Orion | teamorion.com |Winning Edge Designs | wedjim.com | Jab Graphix | jabgraphix.com | |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ash you were talking about your dirt tunnel on the losi thread
![]() You need to stop looking at those sites ash, your mum might have to be told about this
|
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
a friendly bit of bumming never did anyone any harm, did it Trish
![]()
__________________
JQ Racing - Ultimate Racing - SMD - Nitrolux Fuel - J Concepts - Nuclear-RC - Sandy Point Clothing - |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
__________________
![]() |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
Perhaps google has picked up on our star user: 'super_dan'
![]() aka Danneth
__________________
Graham North http://www.atomic-carbon.co.uk https://www.facebook.com/atomiccarbon https://www.facebook.com/nortechracing |
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
LMFAO. |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
__________________
Previously: BRCA Micro Section Chairman. BRCA Micro National Champion. Currently: JQ fan. Bellend. Forums are better than Facebook groups |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
So Ashley,
Were you compatible?
__________________
Previously: BRCA Micro Section Chairman. BRCA Micro National Champion. Currently: JQ fan. Bellend. Forums are better than Facebook groups |
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
LMAO! haha
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
Dont know dont bat for the other side like some people.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
|
#19
|
|||
|
|||
|
Whats wrong with 'batting for the other side' then Ash?
__________________
Previously: BRCA Micro Section Chairman. BRCA Micro National Champion. Currently: JQ fan. Bellend. Forums are better than Facebook groups |
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
It just not for me if thats what floats your boat then fine but not my kind of thing.
A
__________________
Ashley Williams I always thought by 2013 we would have flying cars, but we have got blankets with sleeves! |
![]() |
|
|