|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi, just after some info,
I'm new to racing at bury and was wondering what time does racing start (if its on) for a regional meeting? I know the race controller says booking in at 8.30ish but whats the latest you could arrive? Also on the booking in form on http://northwest-central.weebly.com/ whats the Pt number 2wd?? and * Licence Grade ?? I have a * BRCA Number, just cant find the rest.....sorry to sound like a right numpty !!! ![]() Thanks Matt
__________________
Kyosho zx-5 fs2 Kyosho Rb6 Tekin RS Pro B44.3 Renault Clio 1.5 Speed machine Sanwa |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
the pt number is your personal transponder number (pt)
and the licence grade will be anything from f5-f1.
__________________
Cougar......Cougar 2000 Schumacher Cat Sx3 |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks for the reply, where would I find my * Licence Grade (if i have one, or need one) I just joined the BRCA
Cheers Matt
__________________
Kyosho zx-5 fs2 Kyosho Rb6 Tekin RS Pro B44.3 Renault Clio 1.5 Speed machine Sanwa |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
As for start time, id say if its booking in at 8.30 you dont want to be much later than 9am |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you havent gained a grade from last years regionals, then you are automatically an F5
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Thanks a lot,
__________________
Kyosho zx-5 fs2 Kyosho Rb6 Tekin RS Pro B44.3 Renault Clio 1.5 Speed machine Sanwa |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Most of the info you need is on our website. Go first to :- http://www.bmrcc.co.uk/raceinfo.html
__________________
Also Fan of "Shepherd Neame" |
![]() |
|
|