|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
hi does kmcc have a website and where can i find info on joining the club and racing there etc
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
No web site currently, we do have Facebook page though.
You need to speak with Tony regarding membership. I will pm you his email address.
__________________
Team C TC02c - My son breaks it, I fix it. |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks ill email him
whats the facebook link? |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
|
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
thanks thats great
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
Team C TC02c - My son breaks it, I fix it. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
And a club meeting on the 30th September ... don't forget the racing, far more important than the web site
|
![]() |
|
|