|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Found this on the road near my house
can anyone tell me which model it is?
__________________
Cougar......Cougar 2000 Schumacher Cat Sx3 Last edited by Col; 25-03-2013 at 02:44 AM. |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks like the underside of a tamiya vanquish..will be a nice rebuild.
I bought one ages ago to rebuild but gave up and sold all the parts as a job lot! |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Oi! You changed the pic!!
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Lol yeah I thought a topside pic would be better....
__________________
Cougar......Cougar 2000 Schumacher Cat Sx3 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Wish i could randomly find stuff on the road like that!
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
I was just thinking that! I found some petrified poo once!
:-D Some people get all the luck.
__________________
"If it hurts, it's probably worth it." |
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Was there in the evening and still there in the morning, I was itching all over just could not leave it there any longer. Going to put it in the cupboard for a couple of weeks to see if anyone comes calling for it, Then I'll maybe start a rebuild .Mick
__________________
Cougar......Cougar 2000 Schumacher Cat Sx3 |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
How random?? Nice find though, the Vanquish is quite a desirable model being effectively the 'sport' version of the Egress/Avante
Best score i've had was with the Clod Buster that I found down the tip... it was in a poor way but for £2 it made a great basis for a restoration project
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
Found the body this morning while taking the kids to school in the middle of the road just lying there......then a car comes along and drives over it breaking the little figure
.Wonder if the missing battery cover is out there somewhere.
__________________
Cougar......Cougar 2000 Schumacher Cat Sx3 |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
It always amazes me what people will just dump these days
![]() You going to let your kids play with it Mick? Paul. |
|
#11
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
No mate the only one that's interested has a truck ( storm), So I'm going move it on Mick
__________________
Cougar......Cougar 2000 Schumacher Cat Sx3 |
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
For sale this vanquish
No battery cover on the car or tranny No bumper and the front hub/steering part is broken Open to offers
__________________
Cougar......Cougar 2000 Schumacher Cat Sx3 |
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Is racing game toy car like these are still existing?
|
|
#14
|
|||
|
|||
|
If you mean can you still race cars yes you can
If you mean could you race this car..... Yes you could when it's fixed. Mick
__________________
Cougar......Cougar 2000 Schumacher Cat Sx3 |
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
Need it gone please......
Mick
__________________
Cougar......Cougar 2000 Schumacher Cat Sx3 |
|
#16
|
|||
|
|||
|
I need this like a hole in the head, but many thanks for the deal Mick - payment sent
|
![]() |
|
|