|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi guys does anyone want to lift share to this weekends meeting? Keeps cost down and all that
James
__________________
|
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
James, do you want to jump in with Sam and me. I'm taking the gazebo and can do a 60 split in the back. Sam can have the small seat
. What equipment are you taking, that will then tell me how much I have to down size . I'll PM you my No, but don't give it to Forbesy, unless he parts with some cash![]()
__________________
Sworkz S104 EK1 Evo Answer - RC Answer Rc Team driver Sworkz UK Team driver Orca |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Sam Harris Serpent Spyder SRX-2 MM
|
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|