|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
So then gents, are we going to do a Maccy D's meet before the Rudebits GP and convoy down together, or are we going to get there on our own?
__________________
SHRCCC Committee - Membership secretary & Treasurer. Amature racer, professional crasher. |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
I'll go direct mate. Not sure if I'll have the Beemer or the Disco so might need table and chair taking
, also shall we take the red gayzeebo? Demetri I think is staying locally with Adam, perhaps some nosh afterwards would be nice?
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Mmmm those burgers were excellent last time, i'd go there again!
__________________
SHRCCC Committee - Membership secretary & Treasurer. Amature racer, professional crasher. |
![]() |
|
|