|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
Hi there
Just wonderd weather anyone had some front tyres for sale to use in the wet. Possibly some front staggers. ![]() Thanks chris |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
what car are they for?
as most will have them glued up.
__________________
XB4 & MORE , Team Xray, Team Gainsy Graphics, DPP Racing 2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL BEER RACE RUNNER UP! FEEDBACK LINK =
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
There for my losi 22 , 12mm hex.
Thanks chris |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Think apex has them for sale! If not I will have a spare pair you can borrow next week. Kian and I use them in wet or dry.
|
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Ok thanks chris I can't make Thursdays but I'll be there on Sunday for the vega open winter series
Thanks chris |
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I think it's £6 but I'll try and get Neil to confirm that.
__________________
SHRCCC Committee - Membership secretary & Treasurer. Amature racer, professional crasher. |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
£4
__________________
Vega RB6 - Orion - Apex Models - JE Models - Cable ties
|
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
ONLY £4
I can put the £2 towards buying them coats ![]() Lol! We may make it weather permitting, as long as its dry, i'll face the cold
__________________
SEMCS - Nemo Racing - LMR - Ralls Racing Yokomo Yz-2 / Yz 4SF - Orion Savox - Xpert - Sanwa - Puppy Paint Email: [email protected]
Tel: 07774 472531 Feedback Here http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138544 |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Yes I hope it will be dry aswell. My electronics aren't waterproof
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
But a little splash of liquid tape, or some well placed blue tack solves the problem. and with a 22, there's not much room for anything inside, including water... So don't worry. I have some liquid tape you can use.
__________________
XB4 & MORE , Team Xray, Team Gainsy Graphics, DPP Racing 2013 & 2014 OOPLE INVERNATIONAL BEER RACE RUNNER UP! FEEDBACK LINK =
|
![]() |
|
|