|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Looks like it's the last scheduled out door meeting this coming Sunday 28/9/2014 ... Let's hope the weather stays nice and a good turn out is had 👍
|
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
Just popped over this morning for a first run to see how things went, chuffin loved it, and no one to embarrass myself to other than odd dogwalkers lol - roll on jan and I will buy a membership for batley/cullingworth for starters and get racing - although I will mostly be driving the scenic route I guess
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Nothing wrong with embarrassing yourself, everyone has to start somewhere and it happens to everyone.
What car did you end up getting? |
|
#4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Quote:
![]() I got the Yokomo BMax2 |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
ok pal, i'll be there with me 'L' plates on
and hopefully get back to spenborough tomorrow/Friday for some more practice time (taking advantage of my only week off work this year )
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Can't get there this weekend as I am away on cub camp. At least I can take my personal raincloud with me so Batley will be bathed in sunshine
PS - Good choice on the BMax2
__________________
I've got Araldite and a Swiss Army Knife - what more do I need? Yokomo YZ-2 No 4WD because nothing lives up to my original Optima. Until now maybe?... |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
Forecast is looking good for Sunday
....lets hope we have a good turn out for the last outdoor meeting....
|
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Great day ,
|
![]() |
|
|