|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
http://www.doughtyuk.net is back
slightly different forum software, similar front end. you will need to re-register sadly, but it only takes a few seconds. there are some new features on the site, some old ones make a return and there will be more added shortly. Enjoy! Thanks to the Beta Testers yesterday EDIT - if you see an old page or a holding page refresh with F5 or CTRL+F5 |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Bring back the CHAT box!!!!
![]() I've not looked at the new, is it there? The good old days of chatbox... *reminiscing* |
|
#3
|
|||
|
|||
|
shoutbox is there, registered users only though
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
my company have just decided to Ban your site today !!!!!!!!!
BO$*OX !!!!! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hey Chris - is this something to do with my software?
I cannot see any characters in the box! |
|
#6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mine was the same with firefox, tried it with IE and it was fine.
|
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Worked fine on firefox for registering over here.
|
|
#8
|
|||
|
|||
|
There is a beta of firefox out so some may work, some may not.
|
|
#9
|
|||
|
|||
|
I am on Mac as well as Firefox so maybe there is an issue there...
|
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
seems to be down at the moment
![]() unless of course i've been banned already LOL ![]() forget that its all good again
__________________
JQ Racing - Ultimate Racing - SMD - Nitrolux Fuel - J Concepts - Nuclear-RC - Sandy Point Clothing - |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
I signed up
great looking site aswell.
__________________
Canon 40D (350D backup) - EF-S 18-55 - EF-S 17-85 - EF 100-300 - EF 50 - Canon 430 EX || Speedlite - Canon BG-E2N Grip Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended AX-10 Crawler - Thats all I have left!!!
|
|
#12
|
|||
|
|||
|
if you have any problems registetering just let me know.
it *should* work on everything, its quite new forum software, but if you cant get an account sorted let me know your desired username and email address and I can register it for you. Thanks |
|
#13
|
||||
|
||||
|
i remeber a chat with you dad about how every time i get close to you post count the site gose down, and now after alost 3,000 post i have to re sign up!!! lol
__________________
Team Associated- HobbyWing- Reedy- CML |
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
ur such a post slut millzy
|
|
#15
|
|||
|
|||
|
I think its an upper limit problem, 3000 posts an it goes belly up
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
well ive signed up ,but have not recived the email.....im banned allready?
__________________
Team Associated- HobbyWing- Reedy- CML |
|
#17
|
|||
|
|||
|
I have been through and manually activated whoever was waiting for an email.
if you had registered and didn't get the email, try again now, your 'active' |
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
in.
__________________
Team Associated- HobbyWing- Reedy- CML |
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
Any ideas why I can't get the security code to work when registering? I type in what I see, but it just reloads the screen saying the code doesn't match. So I try again and get the same thing. Now I know it's probably something stupid but I'm being such a sploob that I can't see what.
__________________
The Badger of Peskiness
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
are you copy & pasting the code & unwittingly leaving a space behind the code ?
![]() i've done this myself before
__________________
JQ Racing - Ultimate Racing - SMD - Nitrolux Fuel - J Concepts - Nuclear-RC - Sandy Point Clothing - |
![]() |
|
|