|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
pic's of the venue from the outside to help you find us when you come to race. Quote from the new club web site, www.teesside-rcc.org.uk Quote:
__________________
o0ple Trader Feedback NE Venue's New & Old my space on YouTube CFR RCTV Channel Glenn Atterton BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class |
|
#2
|
||||
|
||||
|
Is that next to the Stoney Oak?? Oh dear
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
o0ple Trader Feedback NE Venue's New & Old my space on YouTube CFR RCTV Channel Glenn Atterton BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Let us in on the secret
__________________
![]() |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
this'll bring those memories flooding back does it Kash
__________________
o0ple Trader Feedback NE Venue's New & Old my space on YouTube CFR RCTV Channel Glenn Atterton BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
I'll have to have a look @ that link. Worked when I posted it
__________________
o0ple Trader Feedback NE Venue's New & Old my space on YouTube CFR RCTV Channel Glenn Atterton BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
o0ple Trader Feedback NE Venue's New & Old my space on YouTube CFR RCTV Channel Glenn Atterton BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class |
|
#10
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
o0ple Trader Feedback NE Venue's New & Old my space on YouTube CFR RCTV Channel Glenn Atterton BRCA 2005 1/10th Off-Road Veterans Champion LMP12 National Champion 2003/2004 / F3 class |
|
#11
|
||||
|
||||
|
Lol Boxing Gloves are at the Ready |
|
#12
|
||||
|
||||
|
I will support the club as much as i can, But theres is one thing that is in the way is the price, £20 a year membership plus £5 a night racing is just to expensive for a small venue like this, Birtley charges £2.50 + £3.00 a year membership, jarrow is £3.00 a race night dont' no in there's any membership yet, i love racing at teeside and we travel every week from sunderland, Yes we have had it good for years, but £5 per person is expensive i think, I dont't know what they are charging the club but birtley only get charged around £0.60 to £0.80 pence per person, im not slaging the club but i do think we need to find somewhere fast,
__________________
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
|
|
#13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Definition: Digging yourself into a hole.
|
|
#14
|
||||
|
||||
|
__________________
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
|
|
#15
|
||||
|
||||
|
Threads been editted, start a fresh
__________________
Canon 40D (350D backup) - EF-S 18-55 - EF-S 17-85 - EF 100-300 - EF 50 - Canon 430 EX || Speedlite - Canon BG-E2N Grip Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended AX-10 Crawler - Thats all I have left!!!
|
|
#16
|
||||
|
||||
|
At last Glenn you got that link working
looking forward to trying the new venue, are we going to be running the same days and times?? Hope you'll still be doing the hotdogs and chips etc
|
|
#17
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
Canon 40D (350D backup) - EF-S 18-55 - EF-S 17-85 - EF 100-300 - EF 50 - Canon 430 EX || Speedlite - Canon BG-E2N Grip Adobe Photoshop CS4 Extended AX-10 Crawler - Thats all I have left!!!
|
|
#18
|
||||
|
||||
|
The club that I attend races at a school. The number of people that turn up is irrelevant - the school charges around £30 an hour for us to be there. I assume the new venue is similar
__________________
|
|
#19
|
||||
|
||||
|
yeah simon, about 4 till 10.30 or when we finish on saturday matey
__________________
|
|
#20
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
__________________
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
|
![]() |
|
|