Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 20-04-2008
CAClark's Avatar
CAClark CAClark is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 209
Send a message via ICQ to CAClark Send a message via MSN to CAClark
Default Foam Steering Wheel thingy

Does anyone know where to get replacement foam thingys to go on the steering wheel of wheel radio transmitters?

Cheers!
__________________
PHOTOGRAPHY & CGI
FACEBOOK
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 20-04-2008
KeithA KeithA is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAClark View Post
Does anyone know where to get replacement foam thingys to go on the steering wheel of wheel radio transmitters?

Cheers!
Will these fit?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 20-04-2008
CAClark's Avatar
CAClark CAClark is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 209
Send a message via ICQ to CAClark Send a message via MSN to CAClark
Default

Not sure, I should have said what radio I have, which is the hitec aggressor crx.

Cheers!
__________________
PHOTOGRAPHY & CGI
FACEBOOK
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 21-04-2008
KeithA KeithA is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAClark View Post
Not sure, I should have said what radio I have, which is the hitec aggressor crx.

Cheers!
These replacement foams fit a transmitter wheel that is 41.25 diameter, they are about 21mm wide.

Hope that helps.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 21-04-2008
CAClark's Avatar
CAClark CAClark is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 209
Send a message via ICQ to CAClark Send a message via MSN to CAClark
Default

Cool, thanks for that info, I'll measure up when I go home at lunch

Cheers!
__________________
PHOTOGRAPHY & CGI
FACEBOOK
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com