|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hi everbody! Has anybody tried yet to mount the Tateego body to K's brilliant buggy? Do the body mounts fit?
Thanks in advance! |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
doesnt jimmy have an review of some azarashi body for the zx5? dont know if its tateego..
|
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Jimmy reviewed the Gomurph but on Team Azarashi website, it mentioned the Tateego fits the ZX5 following some more or less specific cutting lines.
|
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Bought a Tateego body set for my trf 501x and it came with drawings and tips to fit zx-5, losi and mr-4bx
__________________
ME & MY OWN WALLET RACING! |
|
#5
|
|||
|
|||
|
Thanks to all!
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
Where do you but the Tateego shell from?
|
|
#7
|
|||
|
|||
|
Here in Germany iw ould be able to buy it at:
http://www.ruddog-shop.com/ The body is quite expensive, but the original body + 2 Wings nearly equals the price in Germany... so far, only my wing is a little damaged (bad bad cartwheeling...), so no need to hurry for me. The Gomurph is cheaper, and I would not have to pay for a undertray that I dont need, but delivery takes longer...We'll see! |
|
#8
|
||||
|
||||
|
May I ask what is wrong with the kit body?
Just interested why you'd want to change! |
|
#9
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
Allso I want to get an undertray since I am running 5-cell batteries now and get a huge hole in the chassis where gravel and dirt gets in. I don't think there's something wrong with the Kyo-bodies, I just want to try something new But if it gets to expensive I wont order a Tateego shell
|
|
#10
|
|||
|
|||
|
I really like my SPs body, but I like the Tateego as well. In Germany, the Tateego is quite expensive, but so is the Kyosho body. Although I would have to pay for an undertray that I don't need, the price would turn out the same, as the Tateego comes with two wings...
|
![]() |
|
|