|
|||||||||||||||
|
#1
|
||||
|
||||
|
i know the quality of this video isnt brilliant but my mate dazza had an rc car that he cant remember, can anyone recognise it ?
its the red one in this video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tj92...ature=youtu.be you may need to freeze frame it to get a better pic, ps: mine is the lazer and i'm the one with the longish hair, (used to be anyway), lol
__________________
racer for life http://www.youtube.com/user/dooronron69 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Torba...44601622232368 www.actionmodelcentre.co.uk www.rcmodelimports.co.uk R.I.P www.gpmracing.com.hk my feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69066 Last edited by rondoolaa; 14-05-2012 at 09:59 PM. Reason: uploaded better quality video |
|
#2
|
|||
|
|||
|
Nice video...great to see off roaders cope on that dusty surface!
Your cars took quite a bashing! The video quality understandably makes ID of the red car very difficult..all I can say it that it looks like a rear motor off road and therefore possibly 2wd. |
|
#3
|
||||
|
||||
|
Maybe a Kyosho Ultima by the look of the shock towers and the body
__________________
Iain Schumacher Laydown Schumacher Cat L1 Schumacher RC Octane |
|
#4
|
||||
|
||||
|
Kyosho Ultima Pro.
__________________
Visit my showroom |
|
#5
|
||||
|
||||
|
cool vid. I particularly liked the weather. summers... remember those?
|
|
#6
|
||||
|
||||
|
I've rang my mate saying it could be the kyosho ultima pro and he said yes it was now he's been reminded of the name,
Thanks for the info guys
__________________
racer for life http://www.youtube.com/user/dooronron69 https://www.facebook.com/pages/Torba...44601622232368 www.actionmodelcentre.co.uk www.rcmodelimports.co.uk R.I.P www.gpmracing.com.hk my feedback: http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69066 |
|
#7
|
||||
|
||||
|
Quote:
|
![]() |
|
|