Go Back   oOple.com Forums > General > Electrics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 25-04-2008
Zipper's Avatar
Zipper Zipper is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: East of England
Posts: 647
Default Problems setting up a Novak Cyclone ESC

I'm getting a fellow club members car ready for him for Sunday and am having problems in setting up his speedo.

He has a Novak Cyclone TC speedo & a Spektrum 3.0.

I plug it all in and switch the esc on. The motor immediately begins to turn forward. I hold done the one-touch set button and the esc goes into set-up mode. I set full throttle, then brake as per the instructions with no problems.

Then when I return the transmitter to it's neutral position, the motor turns forward.

If I trim down the throttle on the transmitter, I end up with no brakes.

I can only guess the speedo was created for transmitters with a 50% 50% throttle/brake and not the current 70% 30% throttle/brake.

Or am I just being stupid and missing something really obvious? Can someone help me set up the transmitter to work with this speedo?

Many thanks!
__________________
- Associated B6.1 -
- Yokomo YZ CAL3.1 -
- JConcepts BJ4WE -
- Frankenstein DEX410 -
- Schumacher Cougar Classic -
- Xray T4 2013-
- Tamiya Monster Beetle Black Edition -

oOple Trader Feedback
Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
oOple.com